Thursday, October 18, 2007

Paradise Phils is All About the Beauty of Philipines

Paradise Phils is actually the same word as Paradise Philippines. They both fall under the same keyword and I wish that the search engines, especially Google will see this specific keyword as something which has no difference at all.

Even if what we see is just some sort of an acronym of paradise Philippines as a keyword, I am targeting the search engines to see what difference these two has at all and if by chances that this is something that they cannot see has any difference, then, I will be targeting to rank higher with only the keywords paradise Phils instead of the true word paradise Philippines.

Let's see how this works for me and my blog about paradise Phils. Hope to see the results in the morning and so for now, it's going to be goodnight. Watchout!

No comments: