Friday, December 21, 2007

With Marhgil Macuha and # 13

I can't seem to move out of the number 13 slot for the keywords Marhgil Macuha which is the latest small SEO contest launched by the main man himself Marhgil Macuaha.

This must be really the lucky number for me as it has been so sticky since this years watching of the secret to success. A film bound to make my internet revenues a lot bigger by 2008.

Yes I am expecting to increase my revenues last year as i have seen early this year and more from this last month of the year. I also look forward to win the contest of Marhgil Macuha by January but (or is it January). Well whenever it is going to be. I am targeting to be on top with his keywords Marhgil Macuha.

Watch out for me Mr. Marhgil Macuha! I bet you, you are easier to beat with your own keywords unlike shoemoney.

No comments: