Monday, February 11, 2008

Race to the Top of SEOContest2008

The race to the top of the keyword SEOContest2008 is going stronger as the search engines are starting to bloat the index with the keyword and soon this will become a circus of the best on top of the results. I am helping a friend of mine although he didn't totally ask of it, I volunteered myself with a few good deeds that I can help him with.

Garry Baybayan is now on the #2 spot with Google for the SEOContest2008 keyword and this is going to be even more hectic for him as the days pass. I'm pretty sure that he does not want to take any chances of loosing the high ranking that he still holds today. This 2 year old blog hopes to do him a little effect but I would like to assume that he will still have his gain from this short lead.

This SEOContest2008 by UKWW is a sure fire and it is by far the most prestigious global SEO and keyword ranking contest this year so I bet you all that everybody wants to take part on this one. Aside from the big prizes that await the SEOContest 2008 winner, loads of outsourced jobs also await the emerging champion.

Good luck to all the participants of the UKWW seocontest2008!

No comments: