Sunday, August 21, 2011

The chaperon and driver

I tried searching in wikipedia for the word chaperone / chaperon as I know myself to be so bad when it comes to grammar and spelling. I was surprised to find, though that these two words may actually be used but as you see from the title, I settled for the one with "e" as it was actually found in wikipedia plus the Google Search result yielded more than 7 million results whereas with chaperon, it was only more than 5 million.

Well, anyway, this word came up because I am a chaperone and a driver yesterday giving love to our one and only daughter, TJ accompanying her to Manila Ocean Park (there's one in Hong Kong). We buzzed off early and we were lucky to stand-by at SM Manila where the meetup with her classmates was actually supposed to take place.

We enjoyed dinner and merienda there eating bibingka ( a different experience yesterday ) and Red Ribbon palabok (perhaps the most delicious I've ever tasted). At the end of the afternoon, we took off to Manila Ocean Park and waited in Inasal the whole evening trying badly to drink coffee as I was really a bit dizzy with last night's online session with the nurses asking me to release the full version of the NLE result.


Overall? It was a nice day except for the waiting but nonetheless, I am really happy because my wifey, Ana took off with us so I have company the whole evening while waiting for the UST Engineering students event in Manila Ocean Park to finish. I treated it as an anniversary gift which by the way is just a day away. Jeb and Topher was with us and at the end of the evening, we took Jeb home and Topher to the nearest jeepney station he could take a ride back home. Tired, we slept after me trying to see how much we earned out of Adsense featuring NLE result. T'was a 3-digit day while out and going some place else. It really does pay to be good at your craft and I am glad and it makes me proud to be a SEO blogger.

Find more of me here - http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Sam_Casuncad

No comments: