Monday, July 20, 2009

Only You Teleserye Episodes

If you are looking for Only You Teleserye episodes in YouTube, then you are on with my mom. She likes to watch all ABS-CBN teleserye while in Italy so I made an episode and had it uploaded to YouTube where she can watch the said clips.

I hope she won't have buy a new camera because the one I am using here only allows up to 4 minutes of recording capacity of videos. Also since the vision of the camera is not that clear anymore as when it was bought 5 years ago in Italy. It is a Cannon digital ixus 7 pixels but it did for me the service I needed from it.

Will replace as soon as I have the money before the end of the year 2009. Well, here is one episode you will like on Only You teleserye and if you guys find this video, please do rate it and make your comments. Thank you! Mom, this is for you.

Only You Teleserye Episode 1 Part 1



Only You Teleserye Episode 1 Part 2



Only You Teleserye Episode 1 Part 3



Only You Teleserye Episode 1 Part 4



HERE IS A LINK IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO WATCH "THE WEDDING TELESERYE EPISODES"

No comments: