Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Master Spires Recreation: Last Ditch Move

This is my last ditch move to revive the rankings that I used to have in the first 2 weeks of the Eriuqs Spires Healthy Recreation challenge and I know that there will be another chance for this blog to get there. I am doing another experiment on this one and this is something that I haven't done yet in the past.

If this one will take effect just in time for the last minute, then I believe that this will go to the records of other experiments where I have proven something and use them in ranking pages up in the SERPs of Google. This will be yet another breakthrough and this will give me an edge over the other with respect to SEO and making the search engines trust a webpage to rank it high in the results pages. - Eriuqs Spires Healthy Recreation

No comments: