Monday, May 25, 2009

Back From a Healthy Recreation at Boracay, Aklan

I'm finally back from a healthy recreation from Boracay and I must admit that this is the best sun burn I had all my life after going to places I can only imagine before. It's a good thing to know that we are back here in Metro Manila. Good time is really just a few thousand bucks away if you know where you will be going and you have plans for the recreation activity that you want to do there.

It was just me and my father and we both enjoyed it even if I got sick for more than a week and got serious cold for 3 days. Nevertheless I have great photos I keep for my profile and will posting the others soon. Now it's time to see what is left for me to do with an entry to a challenge - Eriuqs Spires Healthy Recreation.

We were able to see a lot of good things like the cheap room in Boracay station 1 where we stayed that had 2 beds that all in all can accommodate 6 people with airconditioning unit and a television that had cable tv. Below where we stayed is a restaurant where after going out for a beach stroll all we have to do is to go to the wet market and choose whih fresh sea food we want to buy and give it to the cook at the restaurant for out choice of cooking menu for a cheap rate. Cooking usually just costs about 120 - 200 bucks including the condiments and spices for cooking.

No comments: