Monday, June 25, 2012

I received the greatest gift on Father's Day

Father's Day 2012 was probably the best I've ever had. Not just because I received a material gift but instead, something that made me very happy from an understanding daughter. We lost almost 2 months of earnings from our online ventures, me and my wife, Ana but upon learning about it, our one and only daughter immediately comforted my wife reassuring her that she will no longer think of a grand debut celebration, instead, she will just contribute the money we have saved for her 18th birthday for our monthly expenses which includes the costly staggered payment of the car.


I was really humbled to hear that when my wife told me all about it. I am actually about to tell her regarding the mischief but instead she already told her mom about her plans of not pursuing with the grand celebration of her 18th birthday in a hotel with 18 roses and a dance. For me, it was not just the best gift for a father on Father's day but also a very nice birthday gift idea. How I felt so glad to have raised her to know what is right and wrong and realize the boundaries of things taking into consideration her feelings as well as those around her. I love you so much, TJ. As much as I love myself and your mom. She truly is a true master on her own feelings which by the way is the best mode of communication for centuries now, only very few knew about. - Masterpiece

No comments: