Sunday, October 16, 2011

Will there be a next for Donaire or will Narvaez continue his undefeated streak

We will see this weekend the Donaire vs Narvaez live stream feat. In view of this upcoming boxing match, I'd like to give my honest opinion.

First off, I want to say that I have no doubt about Donaire's skills but the question here is will his skills be enough to beat a proven unblemished record of Omar Narvaez? Well, I guess we can never really tell unless we see the fight live.

On the other hand, I wanted to let you know that there is always a good and better choice and that is to fight a little quality fighter but that is not the likes of the Filipino Flash as he wants to prove his skills are enough to beat any opponent in the middle of the ring be it a champion or an undefeated fighter like Omar Narvaez. Let's see come October 23, 2011. You can read another post that features a review of the Narvaez vs Donaire fight.

No comments: