Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Algorithms are Fragile with Google

Google has been displaying fragility in its algorithms all the time. We all know about that but since there are a few SEOs who don't realize or at least don't notice about it, I would like to mention it here at The SEO Master 06 Blog. I said it so because I have seen how it changes a few times in a matter of seconds. This means that there is something going on in the sites that were indexed by Google itself.

Today I was looking at the keyword captivating Capiz with which I am a race contender in which is actually a SEO contest. I would like to be there on top but it seems that Google gave back the rankings that I am looking for. I hope the next morning which is tomorrow, I will find my entry on top over the others who are my competing comrades to the captivating Capiz SEO blogging contest. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

No comments: